Musician of any style, aged 21 or under? Try out new sounds, perform live on stage, collaborate with professionals and other upcoming artists, and meet industry representatives from Universal Music.
2pm-6pm – Industry insider panel Q&A, Networking, and Jam Session & Sound Workshop
Universal Music Industry Panel feat:
- Zeon Richards – A&R at Polydor
- Tasha Demi – Product Manager at Polydor
- Robyn Peters – Promotions Manager at Island
7pm – New Artist Showcase
Taking over Hoxton Hall for our first London event of 2017, Frequencies is back in the capital and bigger than ever. And it’s a Sunday, what else would you be doing on a Sunday?
If you’re 21 or under, register now for a day of:
- Industry panels and connecting with professionals and other artists
- Live jam sessions collaborating with young artists and musicians of all styles, run by professional sound artist, musician, composer, creative facilitator, producer and performer Jason Singh
- Live evening showcase of eight emerging artists
- Potential links to future performance opportunities and projects
See you on the 10th!
Some of the creatives and professionals who will also be taking part in the day are:
- Jason Singh
- Jennifer John
- John Evans